Many assume that once you have a website, traffic will just pour in, translating into dollars signs and loyal readers. Unfortunately, this is never the case. SEO (search engine optimization) marketing is a multi-million dollar business that promotes websites and gets them on the top few pages of Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. This growing field often demands top dollar for a service that people rarely understand.
Here at Ethical Champ, my personal goal is to not only show you the steps that translate into success, but to provide any business or website owner with a fair and reasonable price on such tasks. I have reached the first page of Google with many sites and have a detailed strategy in obtaining these goals. I have worked with everyone from complete beginners to thriving businesses looking to grow even bigger.
Goal: First Page of Google
- Keyword Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Link Building
- Adding Strong Meta Tags
- Developing Content Rich Pages
- Adapting and Monitoring Changes
Every company or business is at a different level or stage with their website; new businesses have a totally different set of requirements than a website that has been around with an aged domain. Quotes are based upon situation and budget.
Google Integration Package
This package gets you in Google fast. Google Analytics displays website data from a business strategy perspective. Google Integration includes:
- Sitemap – Create an official list of URLs to be crawled by Google and other major search engines every day
- Local – upload of your business information for directory searches and maps
- Base – upload your product listings and/or advertising
- Analytics – Your web statistics with business strategy analysis.